To make the most of your opportunities it is important to have a plan.
At Waterford Financial Services we listen to your personal goals and develop a strategy that will help you achieve them.
What is involved in getting a plan completed?
- Make an appointment to see our financial adviser;
- Discuss with our financial adviser your financial situation and your financial goals;
- Our financial adviser will then prepare a written strategy tailored to your needs;
- You will then meet with our financial adviser to discuss and agree on the strategy;
- When you are willing to proceed we will, together, implement your plan;
- Each year we will review your position to see if the plan needs to be varied.
Making a plan for your financial future is an important step to achieving independence.
You may also be interested in:
Charter Financial Planning Limited ABN 35 002 976 294
Australian Financial Services Licensee Licence number 234665
Principal Address: 750 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008