What would happen to your loved ones if you died or were unable to work:
- Could loan repayments be made?
- Could living costs still be met?
- Could your children still be educated?
And if you are in business, have you thought about the effect of:
- Your business partner dying or being unable to work;
- Your “right hand man”, or other employee, dying or being unable to work;
- Leaving your business to only one of your children?
These are all important considerations and they could happen to you.
You may also be interested in:
Charter Financial Planning Limited ABN 35 002 976 294
Australian Financial Services Licensee Licence number 234665
Principal Address: 750 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008